Dr. Perry only offers office based gynecological care. He no longer performs surgery or sees patients in the hospital.
Your First Appointment
Please complete the appropriate forms from the patient forms link prior to your arrival and bring them to your first appointment to reduce the check-in process time. Also bring the following:
- Patient's insurance card
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and frequency
- Information about patient's medical and surgical history
- Recent test results, x-rays, or relevant records
- Patient forms
- Photo ID
Please be sure to:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time if this is your first appointment.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early if you have already been seen at Atlanta Midtown Gynecology.
Insurance and Payment Information
Atlanta Midtown Gynecology is a provider for those listed below and other major insurances:
|Blue Cross/Blue Shield||Cigna|
Atlanta Midtown Gynecology also provides insurance billing. You are responsible for co-payments or charges that are not covered by your insurance. If you have questions regarding billing or which insurance plans we accept, please contact us. Questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
Our Notice of Privacy Practices describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review the policy by clicking the Notice of Privacy Practices link above. A copy is available at your appointment upon request.